Thursday, July 22, 2010

ENTRY G


Story Portfolio

"Play Photo Finish"

This was a very fun exercise. I have played it several times. My favorite version is to put on the television with the volume turned all of the way down and sit with my wife trying to guess what the characters are saying and what is going on in the story. This time however I played it with my kids.

I showed my kids a picture of a man in a car. He was wearing a helmet in the car and driving gloves which was slightly out of the ordinary. Most adults would have recognized the man as a race car driver, but my children had a slightly different interpretation.
They proceeded to explain to me that the man was actually a football player who was running late for practice, and that he didn't want to wash his hands after eating because he was running late and he had peanut butter all over his fingers. My son is very actively involved in the local flag football program and my daughter is a die hard PB&J fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment