Saturday, July 24, 2010

ENTRY J




Symphony Portfolio

Follow the Links.

I have been searching for a new atv for a while now and so I decided to begin this exercise with a web site that was already up on my browser. I began with a website advertising the new Yamaha Wolverine 4x4 atv. I followed a link to a dealership in Minnesota, then to a financing advertisement for motorcycles. From there I visited the parent company of the bank financing the bikes and then a mortgage calculator. I learned from there that I was paying too much for my current mortgage when I followed yet another link to the lender's current rate site. From there I visited a site that was giving away government money to people in a tough financial situation.

I wonder if they would help me get a new atv?

The overarching theme of my search was money. More specifically spending it. My suspicions that our society is overly consumerist and not productive were confirmed by this exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment