Saturday, July 24, 2010

ENTRY P


Meaning Portfollio

Take a Sabbath

This exercise sounded particularly fun for me because it seemed to require a whole lot of nothing. I have been extremely busy over the last couple of years, particularly with school. In just seventeen months I was able to earn my associates degree in liberal arts from CWI and earn the position of Marshal at the graduation. The last couple of months I have been attending BSU in rigorous summer classes and I have yet to settle for a B. In this process I have very seldom taken a day to myself to just relax instead of doing homework until today. I spent the entire morning just hanging out. Not minding this looming project of completing my class. I didn't watch TV or read or anything. I just sat around reflecting over my life's experiences of the past. I also found myself thinking a lot about where I am headed. It was nice and refreshing. I didn't have any epiphany about my future, and I didn't speak to a burning bush, but it was very enjoyable just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment